Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's Been So Long...

Oh my goodness!  Blog, it's been so long since we've talked.  'Why so long Ebony?' you might ask.  The answer is that my life has been very hectic for the past few weeks.  Nothing big, just lots of little insignificant things. 
'Such as?' you might also ask because you are very disappointed in me.  First of all, I've had many quizzes and stressing tests that I've had to prepare for.  Also, I had three projects that I'm juggling and two of them are still not over with!  'Alright, that's something but it doesn't explain why you haven't written to me in over two weeks!' you say.  Yes, I agree.  There is no specific reason that I haven't written to you but one of the things that contributed to it was that I'm writing a book.  A book about anorexia.  And it's taking up quite a bit of my time because when a thought or idea pops into my head, I have to write it down, I can't just keep track of a million different ideas!  'Oh, how is your book coming along Ebony?'  Well it's going very well, thank you blog.  I've also been trying to keep my friends off my back.  You see blog, they're trying to push me into going to this teen dance thing.  Now, this is for 'cool' people.  Nerds like me DON'T LIKE going to those things.  You're saying 'well how do you know if you've never been to one?'  But the thing is blog, I have.  I've been to one of the teen dances.  Honestly, I WISHED I'D NEVER GONE!  Granted, I was sick at the time but I don't think that was the problem.  You see, the music was WAY too loud and it was three hours long of just sweaty people being sweaty and loud with each other in a really small room with really loud music.  Honestly, I'd rather be at a library or movie with my sister or friends.  So, now you see just a few reasons why it's been so long.  But we'll definitely chat soon, it's just that my library books are due back today so, bye!

Finally back to reality, Ebony

No comments:

Post a Comment