Thursday, October 28, 2010

Book Satur--I'm not going to lie, it's Thursday.

Hello Blog, I FINISHED LINGER!
Now that we have that out of the way, let's talk about something else. 'No, tell me, how was Linger?' you ask. OH MY GOODNESS!!! It was so amazing! All I'm going to say is that Maggie Stiefvater, I applaud you. As a matter of fact, I'm checking her blog right now. And...oh my goodness. She has the cover of Lament* and Ballad** in SERBIAN. If you don't know where serbia is, look it up. But, I have relatives in Serbia and I just got uber (that's right, uber) excited! I don't even know why. I think it's probably because every time I tell someone I'm from Serbia, they say: 'HUH???" or "Ahh...I see. and then turn around and say" "Where the h**l is Siberia?" So the fact that Maggie Stiefvater put up the cover on her blog---even though it's probably just because the cover is just so hilarious---I am so overjoyed!!! GAH! (That was me being me and expressing my awesomeness.)
So Blog, you think you can top that? Just kidding.

*One of the books Maggie wrote which I am about to read.
**Second book of Lament (*)

http://www.maggiestiefvater.com/---Maggie Stiefvater's Website!
http://m-stiefvater.livejournal.com/---Maggie Stiefvater's Blog!

GAAHH!!!, Ebony.

No comments:

Post a Comment