Saturday, October 2, 2010

Little Women

As many of you already know, I am currently reading Linger by Maggie Stiefvater. It is so good! I'm at the part where Grace---you know what, I probably shouldn't spoil it. Sorry.
So yesterday I was just reading my way along when I realized OH MY GOODNESS! and I jumped. Thank goodness I was alone because people would have thought that I discovered a giant elephant walking out of my book. But of course I didn't. I just realized that I had absolutely no book to read after Linger until Forever comes out next summer! Agh! So I started scanning my bookcase for books that have just been sitting there forever or that I haven't got around to reading yet or any hand-me-down books.  
THE SECRET GARDEN, FAIREST, SKELLIG, BRIDGET JONES' DIARY, A LITTLE PRINCESS, TWILIGHT, HARRY POTTER SERIES, SHIVER, LITTLE WOMEN. Aha! Little Women! I read Little Women in grade five and my English teacher couldn't believe his eyes. Because the book is a classic and five hundred and twenty pages. This was right after he recommended a book that I had read in grade three. I absolutely loved Little Women and plan to read it again soon. But until then we shouldn't forget about Grace and the fact that she---Ebony, don't spoil the book! Sorry. Linger first then Little Women.

Ebony :]

No comments:

Post a Comment