Sunday, August 29, 2010

Drapes 'N' Layers

Helloo!
So today is Fashion Sunday and I wanna chat about some of the trends going around here.

1. Layers

2. Drapery

3. Oversized

Layers are very nice and professional but can also be very going-out-with-the-girls-tonight. If you know what I mean. If you know how to layer properly, it can look gorgeous, however, one little mistake and you could end up looking like a giant marshmallow in the winter. Or...I don't know. That's not the right example but, it can go wrong. Here are some pictures of layering so you know what I mean.

 VERY GOOD LAYERING
TERRIBLE LAYERING--In my opinion. well, maybe the reason I don`t like it is the colours. 
I happen to really like oversized knitted sweaters and I can tell that they are going to be very in this winter! But, like with the Layering, you have to know when things are to big or too small. You have to find the Happy Medium. Or what you can do if you have something that is a bit oversized but you feel that it`s not enough for it to be called Trendy is try a big belt at the empire waist or a smaller belt sort of diagonally at your hips.

        VERY                                              NICE

 Drapery is one of thee most seen around here. There's not much to say about it. Although not everyone can pull it off, unfortunately. I won't say much, I'll just show you.                              

Beauty In Itself















Alright, I am now going to go watch the Pre-Show for the Emmy Awards tonight. Hope this Blog is helping you and I'll be looking to see if you're Layering, Draping and Over-sizing (is that a word) properly.

Your Fashion Helper, Ebony
Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment