Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2010 Emmy Awards

So, did you watch the Emmy's last night?
I know I did. The red carpet is always my favourite part. I'm always curious what who will be the best dressed of the night. last night, it was Claire Danes.
I'm sorry January Jones, but I detested how you wore your Versace last night. Here's a little tip, wearing Versace to Oscars, Emmy's, Golden Globes or anything like that usually ends in a bit of a disaster.
















I also loved Lea Michelle in her Oscar de la Renta.

















 Tina Fey looked gorgeous in the dress. It was so unusual and unique.




















 Emily Blunt's and
Kim Kardashian's
dresses were fab
and very whimsical.

And how could we forget the amazing Jane Lynch?


The broach on her left shoulder was given to her by her sister in law.

No comments:

Post a Comment