Sunday, September 5, 2010

Book Saturday

I haven't much to say today except that I am extraordinarily excited. Do you want to hear why? It truly is silly but it filed me with joy.
Alright, so on Tuesday my sister and I went to Waterloo to stay for five days with my dad. So we celebrated my birthday because my real birthday is tomorrow. After we had a nice, fancy lunch and did lots of shopping as my present yesterday we went to CHAPTERS and I saw a whole shelf dedicated to SHIVER and LINGER by Maggie Stiefvater whom I talked about last Book Saturday. I was so excited! They all had those stickers that say something like ________ favourite book. And another one that says
CHAPTERS' Book of the month. Anyways, I was really happy. So, enjoy your day. we'll chat on my Birthday tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment