Thursday, September 9, 2010

Late Cookin' Wednesday

Hello. How are you today?
Jeez, I'm sorry you had a bad day. I had a pretty good day, About a week ago, my mother made sticky rice and it was DELICIOUS. We're trying to eat as healthy as possible and boy, I like it! I had so much of it. Then yesterday, she made it again to get rid of the little bit of left over rice. Anyways, she put it with home-made Sloppy Joes. I swore, I drowned in a pool of terrific-ness. (yes, I did just use the word terrific.) I burnt my tongue a little bit but, it was worth it!

On a completely different note, I am hoping to make a no-bake cheesecake. The ingredients are common ingredients so it's quite easy. We'd just need to buy cream cheese and with ten minutes- voila! A cheesecake right before your eyes! Enjoy!


Your extremely tired chef, Ebony.


P.S. I apologize. I should call this Cookin' Thursday.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment